Questions & Suggestions!

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Questions & Suggestions!

Post by Obvious »

So you have a question about the site, a suggestion on what you would like to see implemented, or just want to say how much you like this site and the people part of it! Let us know!

**Please Note**
Constructive critisism is always appreciated as we are always looking for ways to improve, however whining, complaining, or being rude is NOT appreciated and will be deleted!
SunShine!

Re: Questions & Suggestions!

Post by SunShine! »

YOU TAKE WAYY TO LONG TO POST UP PICTURES! IVE BEEN WAITING A WEEK GOING ON 2 FOR THE PICTURES FROM DDR!
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin

Post by Obvious »

I am sorry about the DDR pictures, I don't know what else I can do, Xer0's Dad has taken away all his PC privileges and I am unable to get the pictures from him as they are no longer on his compact flash card for me to be able to drive up and pick up. I don't know really what else to do as this is a unique situation to have come up and I'm trying to figure out ways to avoid this in the future.

EDIT July 16th, 2008 @ 4:17 AM: Managed to get the pictures from DDR from Xer0 today. Got them all uploaded and ready to go! Check out: Dance Dance Revolution 2 Pictures
Lance

Post by Lance »

Hello,
I was just wondering when Binx was going to post up the pics from so addicteds 5th anniversary party....
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin

Post by Obvious »

Lance wrote:Hello,
I was just wondering when Binx was going to post up the pics from so addicteds 5th anniversary party....
Binx has been sick so we have been unable to work on her watermark as well as get the few pictures that didn't upload right. We're hoping to have everything taken care of before the weekend. Once I have all the pictures and her watermark I'll do them that day and have them up the same. :)