Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

A Very Merry Masterdome V

Post by Obvious »

A Very Merry Masterdome V Pictures

Wow! What a crazy fun night!

The night started off good when Relapse, Jessica, and I all showed up at the parking lot. We got to bump into Boing, Miss X-Mas, and Masterdome Matt! We all grabbed our tickets and headed over to the event.

Once inside I saw some familiar faces: Kiddo, Andrew Lee, Eric, and Sniff. Not long after my night went from fun to awesomely amazing! Thee-O was on stage spinning his set when all my lovely raver girls swarmed me! :mrgreen: Pretty;Girl, LovE Bugg, Meeeshka, Penny Lane, Pebbles, Z00ie, and Breezey were all decked out and ready for some photo luvin’. After a fun, laughing filled, photo shoot with my girls, and Echo, I was called to duty once again to snap more awesome pictures of awesome people!

On my way over to jam out to Thee-O I ran into Kiwi, Bigg J, and Raver T, getting down with their bad selves. ;) Thee-O, as always, spun another mind blowing set that made everyone on the dance floor. After Thee-O’s set was over I headed to the DnB area where I ran into, JamiE, Raven, Kiefer, Boss, and Rainbow partying it up to the awesome tunes of APX-1 and CRS-?.

I went back over to the trance room to hear Jason Blakemore spin and bumped into Ana, Killer Tofu and Fantastic Insanity. From about 12:45 AM until around 1:15 AM I was bouncing back and fourth meeting and greeting wonderful people, listening to awesome music, having a great time when I saw Miss X-Mas, and Boing walk by headed to a third room that I didn’t know about!

Inside I saw Relapse and Kiefer jamming down to the hardcore tunes. I chilled for a while but made my way out to listen to Speaker Junkies set in the trance area. Once there I bumped into Marilyn and Minnie chilling on the back wall enjoying the music. Speaker Junkies started around 1:30 AM and tore the place up! The whole back room was packed with people jumping up and down dancing their hearts out listening to the oh so sweet music of Speaker Junkies. All my raver girls (Breezey, Penny Lane, Pretty;Girl, Z00ie, Pebbles, and Meeeshka) were all up front and center jamming out to the tunes! All was going well until around 1:45 AM when the men in yellow suits and red hats came in and brought their friends in blue suits. On the way out the door I got to see someone who I didn’t see at the party and wondered if I had missed, but my good friend Groove!

In the end Tyco ended up throwing a pretty awesome party, and I’m really glad that I got to go! I’m also glad to see that that venue got to get used again! Go Fight Club! ;) Mad props and thanks go out to Masterdome Matt, Tyco, and SCC! I’ll be looking forward to your next event!