First Info for RETURN 07

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

Shadow Danielle
1 World 1 Dance

First Info for RETURN 07

Post by Shadow Danielle »

HERE IT IS ONCE AGAIN!!!!

SATURDAY MAY 12th 4pm-SUNDAY MAY 13th 4pm 24 STRAIGHT HOURS!!
SPREAD THE WORD!!! REPOST!!! TELL EVERYONE!!! RETURN IS BACK!!!!

For the past four years, each spring 1W1D has united with all the other major crews in Los Angeles to bring you the biggest, craziest, best-set-up, sickest party of the year...RETURN!!! Each year RETURN just gets bigger and better, while always remaining true to its underground roots and the spirit of unity and celebration of electronic music culture we hold so dear.
From Alignment to Event Horizon and Dream Again, we, the 1W1D family, have continually shown ourselves to be one of the most honest and good-vibed crews in So Cal. Always coming correct with top-notch production, no broken promises, and the straight-up good vibes we're known for, we've always tried our hardest to not let anyone down. And RETURN has always been our trademark party. From the hills of Moreno Valley to last years' two day festival in the LA National Forest that attracted almost 2000 people from all over the western hemisphere, RETURN is always a show ppl talk about for months afterwards.
THIS YEAR WE'RE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO BRING YOU THE MOST INSANE PRODUCTION WE'VE EVER ASSEMBLED!!!!!

RETURN this year will go down from 4pm on Saturday May 12th to 4 pm on Sunday May 13th, TWENTY-FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS!
This event will NOT be held at the Raver Ranch!! We have a BRAND-NEW PRIVATE RANCH VENUE north of Los Angeles with an amazing view and tons of room for everyone!
The production will feature:
FOUR MAIN STAGES OF MUSIC OF EVERY KIND!!! Trance, House, dnb, psytrance, happycore, progressive, breakbeats, industrial, hardstyle, hardcore, and several live bands and live PA acts! The lineup will be announced in early January once we have all the contracts finalized, but trust us, we're pulling together one of the sickest lineups ever assembled at a So Cal outdoor party.
TONS OF SMALLER STAGES HOSTED BY LOCAL SOCAL CREWS!!!(Hit us up if you'd like to apply to host a stage)
FULL MULTI-SCREEN VISUAL SYSTEM
INSANE LASER RIG LIGHTING(What you saw at Alignment was NOTHING, guys...)
AMBIENT DECORATED CHILL-OUT AREA!!!
FIREDANCERS, TWIRLERS, HOOP DANCERS AND OTHER PERFORMERS(Again, hit us up if you'd like to join the show!)
LIKE ALWAYS, ALL YOUR NEEDS WILL BE PROVIDED:FREE WATER, FREE DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT AND FREE BREAKFAST SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!
FREE PARKING AND CAMPING!!!
HUGE BLACKLIGHT INTERACTIVE ART WALL!! Paint, draw, express yourself however you want, we'll provide everything!!!
VENDOR VILLAGE with tons of interesting and unique products from jewelry to records to clothes to all kinds of stuff! Hit us up for vendor applications if you wanna set up a booth.
INSANE CUSTOM PROPS THROUGHOUT THE CAMPGROUNDS!!!
More details will be out soon and flyers come out New Years!
TICKETS GO ON SALE JAN 1rst FOR ONLY $5 on GROOVETICKETS.COM Last years $5 presales sold out in about 3 days so get yours early and save money cuz the ticket price will go up FAST as tickets sell out.
Hit us up if you have any questions or are interested in vending/promoting/helping out in any way. RETURN never happens without the hard work and dedication of a large group of ppl, this years is no exception!!!!
PEACE
PLURR
WE'LL SEE YOU ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

Oh hell yes!

Last year's Return was the sickest party I ever went to, and still to this date IS!

I only hope that I can make it this year! Unfortunately I have to head North earlier then last year. :(
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

sounds damn good, hope everyone can make it
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"
familliar

rain rocks!

Post by familliar »

hey, i think dancing in the rain rocks! (haha) nah i really really really doubt it would rain! if it starts raining tho, you can come chill in one of the hundreds of tents!

---plur----
familliar

i heart pancakes

Post by familliar »

*bump bump bump thump thump thump*
Tim The Enchanter
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Tim The Enchanter »

Hmm, this takes place pretty much ON my bday... I guess that means I have to go~
I... am an enchanter

There are some who call me.... Tim?
The Fury
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by The Fury »

yeah im definately going to get there, i cant wait till this goes down!!!!!
CyA On ThA StrEeZzeEtZ!!
familliar
WhaddupNow No0bie!

partial return line-up

Post by familliar »

Partial Return Lineup

THISIS NOT ACOMPLETE LINEUP!!! STAY TUNED, MORE CONTRACTS ARE WAITING ON DEPOSITS TO BE PAID FOR USTO ANNOUNCE THEM!!!!
DEEP VOICES(Germany/S.F.)
KINETIC DISTORTION(Bakersfield)
DYLOOT(S.F.)
CLOUDSKIPPER(S.F.)
CARLOS ALFONZO(S.F.)
TONYA DEMONIC(Boston)
KRISTINA SKY
SELF DESTRUCT(Kiddo VsTony C), INTERSTELLAR (Sacramento)
JONATHAN MORNING, THEE-O, SHADOW DANIELLE, JASON SPLAT, FREEMAN, THE FUSION BROTHERS, WIRES,NRGIZER, EN3RGY, ROB BASS, WIRDOWE, GEORGE O'CONNOR, JESSE DEAN, SAMR, HILOW, JD JOSEPH(aka YOYO), KETEK, FELIX VICIOUS,CHEXMIXER, DNC DJ, IEKO, SEIFER,DJ KING, FORREST SKY, FEVERDREAM, SPIKE SYDNEY, DJ OPTIMIST, JUS JOE, JESSE HYDRAPONIC, DMORSE, LUCKY 8, REV. JOE'S CHILL FACTOR, MCLucky Habit, MC Slade, MCSatan