Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Together as One 2006 - 2007

Post by Obvious »

Together as One Pictures

Together as One 2006 - 2007...Wow...

I can remember last years TAO and how I got hooked on raving hardcore! What a fun year it has been to get back to here again!

This years Together as One was as good, if not better then last years! I had so much fun, saw so many people, and unfortunately didn't get to see a few. I ended up heading out later then I had hoped and then got lost, lost again...lost yet again...WHERE IN THE HELL IS THIS WELLS FARGO...oh, there it is, and then to TAO! :p I ended up getting into the party around 9:30 PM when I bumped into Toaster! We chatted for a bit while I texted Strech, Gemstone, Relapse, and X_Phactor letting them know I was there, and headed for inside and gave a quick hello and wave to Echo as I went by.

Once inside it wasn't long until RPG, Daddy Junk, CrAzy, Miss Tatum Ann, and Bryan Ryan came up to say hello and get some candid fun photo shots. :) While taking the photos I got to see the ever so wonderful and happy Jax! To top it off while hugs were being exchanged Zenrock and OoOpSi3 came up to join in the fun! :mrgreen: Turning one more time I got to see Lolly and her friend wearing some sunny rave shirts. Heading out to the dance floor to listen to Swedish Egil finish his set while Christopher Lawrence was starting up his set I ran into LasKaA, *Wings*, and friend. Walking a few more feet I run into Tracer and then Bigg J! :mrgreen: I look for the In House Family area but I found out I was just a little too late as everyone had dispersed. :(

Making my way around the outside of the arena I ran into Lightswitch and Princess Strawberry! :D We talk about the Rave Links meet up that was going to happen at 1:00 AM in section 15 before I headed off to look for Strech, Gemstone, Relapse, and X_Phactor. Looking around taking pictures as I do I ran once again into Echo, but knowing how Massives work I don't neglect to get some photos! :D From there I run quickly into Jokers Wild, and O*SnApZ snapping pictures as we're all going, when boing! I run into Miss X-Mas and Boing! :p Very shortly after I ran into Z00ie where she struck a pose. ;) Right after Z00ie made her way, Shaman showed up to say hello and get some pics. :D

At 10:30 PM, one hour after I've been inside looking for everyone, I headed out to the Bassrush area where I finally run into Relapse and crew! :D We all exchanged warm hugs before returning back in to the warm main area. Walking in I ran into Strapz, Hello Kittie, Ashley, Megan, Sniff, ?, and X_Phactor! :D I made my way upstairs to the entrance where I ran into Trojan Man, and my Raver Daughter, Prophecy! :mrgreen: very shortly after hugs were exchanged and pictures were taken, Gemstone saw and grabbed me to take me to where Strech and crew were. I gave out hugs galore, took some pictures and headed off on my quest to take a zillion pictures!@# :p

Walking back out to where the entrance was I bumped into Mad Hatter, Phatt Man, Luke, Bubbles, Genuine, and their crew. After pictures and hugs Strech, Gemstone, and I headed down the stairs to see what was going on with the In House Family meet up and picture. We waited there for a while and I got to run into another raver that has the same taste in hats as I do, as well as Glenny (The guy with a huge... ;)) from Delusionz! :mrgreen: Starting to head out pretty:girl jumped me :pervert2: by surprise and gave me a hug. :mrgreen: I got a shot of her and Kiddo before I made my way to traverse through the sea of people on the dance floor!

On my quest to get to the front I noticed this red fuzzy hat on this tall guy, and knew that was going to be MaDMAn, and sure enough it was! :D We all jammed out to Deep Dish spinning before Gemstone wanted to get out of the crowds. On the way out I saw Monse from AMS Entertainment chilling in the VIP area enjoying the tunes. Right after I said hello, snapped a picture, and walked literally three steps I was greeted by Kiwi, Toaster,and Meeeshka! :mrgreen: After hugs, hellos, and pictures, we headed to the back of the room to get ready for New Years! :D In the back I ran into Ultra Violet and Orion enjoying the party getting ready for the clock to strike midnight! Mad Hatter was also there with some friends of his who were going to get married right at 12:00 AM! The countdown started and boom!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gemstone got to be my New Years kiss, everyone was going CrAzy, X_Phactor came by to wish me a Happy New Year, and just behind me was Vision! I went over and took some shots before I was back on the picture hunt! All this craziness and we're only half way through the night!

Over by the ramp doors on the right side of the stage I ran into Arick and HeyThar who were looking for Famously Unknown. I still had not seen him at this point besides when he came by early to get his ticket. Not any later then 2 minutes after they left to find him, he showed up and found me! We got some pictures before I made my way outside to try and text everyone in my address book Happy New Years! :p After I sent my text messages I went back inside and saw RPG, Daddy Junk, CrAzy, and Miss Tatum Ann enjoying some flavored oxygen at the oxygen bar. Famously Unknown, Arick, and HeyThar all come up behind me to surprise me, along with Lolly and friends. After visiting for a bit I head back up to the entrance to see who else I can see.

Upstairs again I run into Pink Panther, his brother, Mila PookiE, and Sunshine! By this time it's almost 1:00 AM so I head out to the designated area where the Rave Links meet up was supposed to happen, and did see several people from Rave Links, but not the gathering I was hoping. I don't know why, but meet-ups are insanely hard to pull off at Massives. It's almost like you have a 2 minute window. If you're not there, you're not there, and it moves on quickly. :p Any who, I chilled with Strech, X_Phactor, Shar, Boss, Lightswitch, Princess Strawberry, Gemstone, and Lolly for a while before making my move once again.

Walking back out to the entrance I was warmly greeted by Mo0nGl0 and Prozac! :D On top of that I got to see Ginger, pretty;girl, and Z00ie all in the same place! :mrgreen: Heading downstairs to dance I ran into Faded, Relapse, Ashley, Vix, and Jonny Pyro! :mrgreen: I then went out to the Expo Gardens to see what was going on out there but came back in because I didn't want to get cold.

From 3:00 AM until about 4:00 AM I spent the time relaxing and enjoying all the awesome music provided by Paul Van Dyk. It was incredibly awesome to just sit down, listen to the music, be with friends all around, and watch the dance floor move like a glowing sea of rave! After the hour of chilling I got ancy and headed back down to dance and get more pictures. When I was on the dance floor I saw someone that I've wanted to see for a long time, but have just been at different parties since Ohana! It was none other then DeJaVu! :D She quickly shot off before I could get a picture and Gemstone and I were quick to follow to find out that she was meeting up with another person I have not seen since Primal Trance! It was Spout!@# :mrgreen: I got to give them both their special WhaddupNow kandie, give and get hugs, as well as meet Cheshire Kat again! :D

After meeting up with DeJaVu and Spout, Strech ran into Gemstone and I. They both wanted to go chill until the party was over, so I bailed and went photo hunting until the party was over. After the lights were turned on around 4:20 AM, I got to get a few last pictures and see some people I didn't get to see during the party. Coyote, Lazy, and PLUR KittiE, were all heading out when we all saw one another. :mrgreen: Finally at about 4:40 AM they started kicking us out wanting to clean up. I got what photos I could, but I was bummed out that I never got to see Teddy (He's the other guy with a huge... ;)) of Delusionz, Love Bugg and Eric. I totally thought I would have seen them at least once, maybe not get a picture, but at least see them, but...whatchagonnado? That's how Massives are! You see a million people, but it's almost impossible to see them all.

I hope that everyone that went had an incredibly awesome time! Thank you Insomniac and GoVentures for throwing a sick event, will look forward to your next event, and I'll see everyone at the next party! :D

NOTE: Pictures 94 - 104 that were up before this post are in the wrong order. I found that I had 91 more pictures I forgot to upload. Thanks pretty;girl and Glenny for letting me know I was missing some!
Last edited by Obvious on Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

good night, good times, my day went smoothly just as planned, it was great seeing everyone at tao, too bad i didn't see fury or password, Obvious was dedicated enough to find me, that made my night, countdown was great and giant maximus was amazing as well, got to see 2 of my favorite DJs

p.s - too bad my pic didn't turn out and i wish i coulda hung out with Obvious more, woulda loved to have a pic of the night and maybe another infamous hat swap, hehe

happy new year and all the best to everyone
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"
PASSWORD
WhaddupNow Member

Post by PASSWORD »

woulda been there, but my ride to TAO (ana::code blue) got to corona around 11:10, so i celebrated new years in the back of the car, by then we decided it would be pointless to go and a big waste of money... yo madman, what are some of the raves comming up, give us all anopther huge list of um.... ur so good at that.
|@|PASSWORD|@|
P.L.U.R.R
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

Don't have a list like MaDMAn did, I used to do that, but found it easier to have it here on the WhaddupNow.com Raver's Calendar.
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

too bad to hear about your new years Password

lemme know what you're hitting up in the next couple of weeks and I'll see you there, later
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"