event horizon!!!!!!

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

familliar_

event horizon!!!!!!

Post by familliar_ »

APPEARANCES BY:
JONATHAN MORNING
SHADOW DANIELLE
NRGIZER
FREEMAN
WIRES
ROB BASS
WIRDOWE
FELIX VICIOUS
KETEK
others and headliner still TBA

This is Event Horizon four years strong!!!!
Four years ago, Unite The Youth Music and Pulse Records combined to form One World One Dance with its first party, Event Horizon, which was held for $5 and blew the roof off a packed warehouse in Hollywood. Over the next year we held the first, underground editions of our now-trademark events RETURN and DREAM AGAIN and made a name for ourselves throwing free and $5/$10 desert parties with free water and food. EH 05 was slated to be held at the now-infamous(and gone)Riverside Warehouse but was moved to the Temple after the police pulled our permits. Despite this setback it was remembered as one of the best-vibed parties at the Temple. In 06 EH became a landmark event for us as we packed a downtown Los Angeles warehouse to capacity and had to turn people away for the first time in our history.
This year we bring you Event Horizon once again just in time to open up a spring and summer full of incredible events for 2007! Located at a special indoor-outdoor venue about twenty minutes from L.A., with two indoor areas of trance, house, drum-n-bass, and techno, plus a tricked-out chill area and an outside smoking patio. With the incredible decorations and stage setup we're known for, the unique 1W1D vibe that is like no other, free water for everyone, an awesome laser and visual setup, and tons of surprises this is sure to be one of the best installments of Event Horizon ever!!!
Stay tuned for more info and be sure to get your presale tickets to save money and reserve your entry. Door price will not rise over $25, but last years sold out so dont risk missing out on our first big party of 2007!
familliar

woot!!

Post by familliar »

i heart pancakes!! :lol:
Tim The Enchanter
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Tim The Enchanter »

I would concur with the hearting of pancakes.
I... am an enchanter

There are some who call me.... Tim?