Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

B-Free - by the Orion Underground

Post by Obvious »

B-Free Pictures

Stretch and I went to B-Free last night hosted by the Orion Underground at Lyrics. Originally it was supposed to be outside at some campground but due to weather conditions it was moved. The night was ok. Entry was free if you got there before 10:00 PM, but due to traffic and finding out about this party at the last minute we arrived at 10:15 PM and were asked to pay a $15 cover. Stretch and I debated on what we should do, but because we had already driven out here, and didn't get the info for the other party going off in LA, we decided to go in and try it on for size.

The party was actually kind of cool because this is the first time that I've gone to a rave that was a combo rave. There was a punk rock show going on in the back so we went back and fourth between techno and punk. It struck me as really funny. Any who, the band finished up around 11:00 PM and most of the people there for the concert left. The remaining people kicked it in the front area, since the back glow light area was shut off, and everything was cool until two people got in a fight. At this time 70% of the crowd rushed for the door and down the street not to be seen again.

Finally by 12:15 we decided to try for the party in LA since we got an invite at the party. We hopped in the car, called the info line, found out it was going till 4:00 AM, and shot on out. We actually made good time since there was no traffic, but by the time we got to the house at 1:45 AM the cops had rolled by and shut him down.

...damnit.

Well, back in the car headed back to Norco to drop Stretch off, we hit up Sparrow house at 3:30 AM to give him some candy I was meaning to give him and then called it a night at 5:00 AM. All in all it was a fun driving night while listening to techno and old school music.

Total Miles on my car...
My house -> Lyrics: 48 miles
Lyrics -> Skitz's: 86 miles
Skitz's -> Sparrow's: 84 miles
Sparrow's -> Home: 27 miles
Grand Total: 245 miles

Dinner: $11
Tank of Gas: $35
Lyrics Cover: $15
Having fun driving around all of LA with your friend making it feel small...priceless!

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's trance music.

See you all at MiX!