question

General multipurpose rave chat!

Moderator: Moderators

mookman209
WhaddupNow No0bie!

question

Post by mookman209 »

how long has this sight been (alive), working ,up or whatever you want to call it? :?: :?: :?:
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

Let see here...

I created WhaddupNow.com on November 20th, 2002.

The site sat pretty much dormant since then until around November 2005. In November I posted Nocturnal Wonderland, Anthems III, and Identity pictures. The next rave I went to was Nightmare B4-X-Mas which changed everything. I guess you could say that this was my awakening rave. Two of my rave parents showed up when I least expected them and this was the first time that I actually knew people and they knew me. I got to spend a lot of time with Miss X-Mas, Gisher, and Gingerbread. It was awesome hanging out with these ladies. I also got to see Prozac for the second time. He stood out in my head for his superhero pose during Identity. This was also the first time I had business cards to be able to hand out to people so they knew where to go after the rave to check out my pictures.

You see, Tigger was huge in the scene, so all he had to do was take pictures and everyone knew that they could find his pictures at TiggerLovesYou.com. I needed the inside edge to get notice, thus the cards came in very handy. People liked it because even if they never heard of any site before, or couldn't remember how to spell it, or whatever, they would have a card with a web address to check later. I got a lot of compliments on this one, so I'm really glad that I did it!

After Nightmare things went off the hook. Together as One 2005 was completely incredible! This was my second massive, but first one I got to attend all the way through and enjoy.

2006 thus far has been incredible! The next rave was Reset 2006 in which I got to hang out with my RaverGirls: Hollywood, Breezey, Tails, Pretty;Girl, Ashley, and Pebbles. Now don't get me wrong, they didn't join a club or ask me to sign up, these are the girls that I want to see at every party. So, as you can see...I'm a fan of their club. :) I also got to meet Lifesaver who was pretty darn cool and had serious fun that night. ;)

From here on out there are so many names of all the incredible people I met, then even putting down everyone I could think of, I'd still leave some people out, so I'll let anyone else interested check out my MySpace Profile. :p

Thanks to everyone in the scene that makes the scene a kick ass place to be!
Minion
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Minion »

wow since 2002 and to think I barely got into raving a little over a month ago.
Rave Pictures : http://www.delusionz.com
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin

Post by Obvious »

The sight has been alive since then, however I have not been raving that long. My first rave was Nocturnal Wonderland 2005. I started taking pictures for my fraternity, and saw people like Tigger taking pictures, so I figured...why not?
Famously_Unknown2006
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Famously_Unknown2006 »

:lol: This site is tite!! LOVIN The GALLERY!! I like that one pic that I got all FUCKED UP and stand next to OBVIOUS!! hahaha Image[/img]
Xuanmeista Entrepreneggroll
PASSWORD
WhaddupNow Member

Post by PASSWORD »

yo famously unknown2006, u gave me my first light show at return to gravity, u came out to me barely able to stand and ask if i wanted a light show, i was like "cool ill watch u fall over a bunch", but the second u pulled out the glowsticks man u became an automated light show machine. i still laugh under my breath when i remember how u blowed on my face at the end of it and YOU fell down, lol.
|@|PASSWORD|@|
P.L.U.R.R
Famously_Unknown2006
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Famously_Unknown2006 »

Thanks Sonic. Return to GRAVITY rocked!! We will hang out again I'm Sure!! :lol: Nice to have met you
Xuanmeista Entrepreneggroll
PASSWORD
WhaddupNow Member

Post by PASSWORD »

now that i remeber... i did kinda hang out with u at frooty loops, we were both giving kiss a massage, remember? then u 2 left, but i was fine sitting in my corner frying and not moving.

BTW its "PASSWORD", this is an old sig, and i totally forgot to change the name until u reminded me
|@|PASSWORD|@|
P.L.U.R.R
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

whats this wharehouse season lookin like people, i am all excited haha, someone make a schedule, hehe
if you know something goin down post it, cant wait for mm and the rest of the year

p.s - sonic rocks password, da super-sonic hero

dude, remember public property, haha
now that i think of it it does sound raunchy and unattractive, lol

later
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin

Post by Obvious »

I try to keep this up to date as much as I can. Eventually will let the promoters enter the information themselves and approve the events which will 1. give out up to date info from the promoter, and 2. give a central place to look for upcoming events.

WhaddupNow.com Upcoming Events Calendar
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

sounds like a great way to do it, looking forward to it

thanks for the calendar i didnt notice that
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin

Post by Obvious »

Yeah, I've got two sections:

WhaddupNow.com

and

ravers.whaddupnow.com

The goal is to push the ravers traffic to the ravers sub domain because I hope to branch out to other areas. Don't wan to generalize the site with just raving only. Who knows...I may want to send some photographers out to night clubs, or spring breaks, etc. one day. Just trying to set things up nicely early to avoid troubles later. ;)

Oh yeah...there's even an online game you can play too: Legends of the Green Dragon. ;)
Last edited by Obvious on Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASSWORD
WhaddupNow Member

Post by PASSWORD »

MaDMAn wrote:
p.s - sonic rocks password, da super-sonic hero

later
fuck yeh he doess!!! thats my hero your talking bought, i so gonna buy the new sonice coming out next year!
|@|PASSWORD|@|
P.L.U.R.R
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

haha word, sonic is such a raver, speedcore baby
mario is a pot-head at best, damn fat guy, lol

lates
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
Touch
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Mario

Post by Touch »

i always thought of him as a shroom guy, possibly even acid with him shooting fire out of his mouth