Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Prepare to Return

Post by Obvious »

Prepare to Return Pictures

Imagine this, you drive to riverside and get off the freeway to go to a Jack in the Box around 11:30 PM, and when you get there you see several people playing with glow-sticks; that's how my awesome night began.

Eventually another carload of people showed up and we all got in the van, paid our $10 cover, and headed over to the party. The house was awesome, really big and on the end of the street to minimise any noise disturbance. When we walked in it opened to a living room area with a DJ spinning and the huge One World One Dance banner pinned across the window. From there I shot around into the garage to meet up with Sparrow, Stretch, and BuddE.

Most of the night was spent alternating between the two, while either being in the living room listening to all the awesome DJ's spin their flavor, or hitting up the garage for some interesting and fun conversations. The night was fun either place. My only regret was forgetting to bring some shoe strings so we could have glow-stringed. Finally we ended up leaving the house to go home around 6:00 AM.

All in all it was a good fun night and was really cool to hang out with all the One World One Dance crew. Now I can't wait for Return!