Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Wicked 2007

Post by Obvious »

Wicked Pictures

Hope everyone that went had an awesome time! Perhaps Xer0 will write a review? ;)
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Re: Wicked 2007

Post by Xer0 »

Hello all! since Shawn the Obvious Strings wanted me to write a tentative good review, I shall!

Where to start, hmm.

I guess, for starters, first IT Party, it was a fun, chill, good ole party!

It is sad to see Doublestaxxx to perform his last performance w/XPhactor, the energy of the room was just building, and WHAM! It sure brought in a good cheer of how many tried to squeeze in that tiny ass room. The crowds roared through the rooms to be heard from the 3rd Room, bits of it can be heard from Main Stage, even can be heard from outside, it was truly an epic night for those 2 duo DJs, and truthfully, they deserved to be on Main Stage in my opinion. I must say, Doublestaxxx it was an epic night for you, and same with you XPhactor. but once that music died, man, people went dead silence, but still kept dancing and didn't care till the music went back on.. which I thought it was very cool! Then XPhactor closed w/his signature song, that moves everyone and make everyone go nuts over, a secret X weapon song which is always great to hear! Moments later, Thee-O came on, and started to open up some great funky sounds.

In between of running around like a headless chicken, I was flying all over the place taking photos left to right, making sure I am trying to cover the party. I had never met so many people in my life (again!).. It was great seeing familiar faces, new faces, the whole bits; its an honor. If you guys ever needed of anything-- I insist, please don't be shy and say whats up, and ask some photos, you're always welcome to have more than 1 done ya know ;)

As far as meeting Jason Blakemore, aka DJ Trance, truly an awesome friendly DJ-- I really do hope he enjoyed his photos and his crowd shots-- including Barry Weaver.. thanks to you both, for reminding me some house how it should sound, it reminded me of Jujubeats/How Sweet It Is (b3cande productions aka old school!) parties.

However, if you have the heart for DnB, this event was it; ironically for myself, I couldn't handle it after a while, so I had to step outside and take quite a few outdoor photos. But once I came back in, hearing CE M_Souls' set was also epic, the way he flowed his hands towards showing the crowd was just masterful and amazing to see a DJ enjoying every part of his music by the body language he has displayed.. (which in fact its awesome to see a DJ w/dreads and the fact of him souling along w/the music!)

Towards the end, I had to run over and found out the bathrooms are really clean! LOL.. Don't mind the randomness, but seriously the bathrooms are clean, wow, haha. Anyway, seriously; this party has made its debut-- despite of negativity against IT, I must say IT has done a very well done job in this party, as well w/the Light Crew, it was a fun party! Then DJ XPhactor had an interview, which still I'm confused who it was with, but Congratulations with that, publicity like that is awesome, congrats again.

and Thanks IT, for letting me to take photos for your guys event, sure had fun! :D