Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Mardi Gras Masquerade 4th annual REVIEW -- 02 02 08

Post by Xer0 »

Mardi Gras Masquerade 4 Pictures

:D
Holy F_beeping_ck!!!

Where the hell can I begin..

this is THE party, for 2008. do I have to say more? sure I have to..

Once stepping inside of the venue before opening, it was pretty damn cool.. till I had to be asked to step outside and thats totally cool.. met a lot of new people, and I hope you guys had fun!

The music and the energy was so unbelievable amazing.. I had never heard that great music for years to be honest..

AMS mad fucking props.. maaaaaaad... this party was the fucking sickest party ever.. thank you for guestlisting me (w/WhaddupNow!)

Thank you XPhactor for the lift, great f_ckin set bro.. you tore that shit to a new whole level till I saw some asshole openings.. hahahaha..

Tofu-fruity hahah jk TOFU!! WTFFFF that staff is sick as fuck man.. finally, able to capture you doing that stuff!

DJ Irene tore it up.. thanks for the autograph! my gf was really happy to see it.

DJ Kam.. dude wtf!! your sounds.. was pretty damn slick.. enjoyed it.

Kid Krazzy.. very wicked sounds man

Swedish Egil it was a pleasure meeting you, thank you so much for the great music that I had forgot about what genre you spin! I really did forgot and last time I heard you spun was back in 2001!!

Mercedes you crazy chica!! and nice boobs, even though you thought i zoomed in on your boobs on purpose!! hahaha.. never!!! I'm not a perv!!

if it wasn't for XPhactor and Jelly Bean n Bob.. I would of been in line still, haha.. but thanks so much guys!! hehe..

But seriously.. this event was one of the most banging, loud, pure energetic party ever.. I am so tired, I think I took well over 1400 photos.. met a lot of new people and same people.. sorry I didn't see some of you guys, there was just too many people and I was all over the place..

But I am proud to say, this was a great Birthday Rave party, and I sure had fun!!

Sorry I can't be more descriptive.. I am fucking tired, lol.. pardon my french ladies and gents, boys and girls
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Re: Mardi Gras Masquerade 4th annual REVIEW -- 02 02 08

Post by Obvious »

I'm so totally and completely utterly bummed that I in the end wasn't able to make it to this awesomely kick ass party!

I was in Oklahoma for the whole week working with some friends setting up their house for wired ethernet and the formula:

Lack of sleep + Jet Lag = Sickly tired Shawn :(

I hope everyone had an amazingly awesome time and I look forward to AMS's next event! :)
Botinki
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Re: Mardi Gras Masquerade 4th annual REVIEW -- 02 02 08

Post by Botinki »

This was my first rave... and let me just say, I don't think anything can top it. It was unbelievable! Thanks to all the promoters, dj's, photographers and happy people who were there :)