Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Ravers Gone Wild ~ 3/29

Post by Xer0 »

Ravers Gone Wild Pictures

Man, what can I say? :lol:

or do to begin..

Shawn and I went up to Lancaster (well around that area) for a Desert Rave Party.

It was a long good ole journey to see where and how its going to be-- great music, interesting vibes, but the fire poi was interesting to see.. but the most importantly the fact it got shut down, it was a pity really.. sadly.. it was a good bumping party.

As far as photos, combined, 250 photos or so was taken together.. wish it was more..

It was interesting to see some cops w/M16 Rifles, scary though..

but I think shawn may have more to say of this.. I hope.. but again temporarily review. 8)
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Re: Ravers Gone Wild ~ 3/29

Post by Obvious »

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on reposting this but I caught the flu and it's been kicking my ass all week. I'm finally starting to feel better though I still feel like someone hit me in the back of the head with a baseball bat!

Any who...onto the party!

Ravers Gone Wild was a lot of fun! It was such a relief to be at an outdoor event again. I really do like desert parties, I'm just bummed at how far I have to go to get there! (Yes yes, I know a lot of you drive from San Diego to get to parties and I salute you!) Xer0 and I got there around 9:15 PM and started off having fun from the word go. I hung out a LOT more then I typically do chatting with people, listening to music and having a whopping kick ass time!

Hopefully I'll be able to make the make-up party because it was a blast!
dj1up

Re: Ravers Gone Wild ~ 3/29

Post by dj1up »

Well to say the least my crew and i had a good time at the party. I do want to thank Phatt man for having me out. The party was not as exciting for us. We got there after two hours of driving around lost in the dessert i come to find out that the main room had not even been set up and it was looking like i would not even got to play. At that time i started helping the sound guy with his set up. Soon to find out that he had not brought any decks for the sound or a mixer for that matter. This was a shock to me. I'm hoping that the next party that is put on other DJs will not have to arrive from so far as we did to find out that there is no way they are going to be playing. After running around the rave we did get the main stage set up. I was able to drop 3 records when i saw a big spot light on me. Wow hooo Some good lights..........no wait its the cops. hehe this was all turning out to be a big nothing.

To give all the So CA ravers credit, they are the nicest group of ravers i have come across. Hope phat love can get there stuff together next time so it can be a slammin party!