Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

3rd Annual Fresh Anniversary

Post by Obvious »

3rd Annual Fresh Anniversary Pictures

Wow...what an event!

Xer0 and I got there at 5:30 PM and headed in to get some setup shots. I ran into a BUNCH of people that I didn't know were going to be there for setup so I chilled for a bit then ended off going around the area to see what was what and see where good photo spots would be. I believe the doors opened at around 7:30 PM and people started coming in. Markie from My Pure Joy and I were chilling back in the staff area working on getting our media credentials for ourselves and our other people and didn't make our way in until around 8:00 PM.

The music was bumping, the people were smiling, and everyone gained access quite fast into the event. I ended up spending about an hour helping out security at the front gate in letting crew, DJ's, and vendors in a side gate while everyone else was making their ways in the front. I had A BLAST doing it. I've never gotten a chance to work a party for the party because I'm always taking pictures but taking this fun break was well worth it. :D

I continued my way around the party snapping pictures of who I saw and who found me. I unfortunately didn't get NEARLY as many pictures as I had originally wanted but I guess I wasn't 100% over what I had this last weekend because I felt worn out and down even after I had my energy drink. :(

The party ended around 4:00 AM with everyone looking like they had an awesome time. I'm glad that we were able to come out and take pictures of all you beautiful people and want to give mad props out to Fresh Entertainment on an awesome event! Can't wait to make it out to your next events! :D