Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

420 Festival -- April 19, 2008 -- Review

Post by Xer0 »

420 Festival Pictures

One word..

EPIC.

This night was sure was a blur after the night went by so fast.. I mean FAST.. where do I begin? I guess I'll start off by saying this party was amazing, I mean really amazing. It had the moments of drag, but thats because I am tired, as always, haha. Besides the fact, thanks to XPhactor again for the ride and the guestlist-- as well as; thanks to Frank for the help out for getting onto the mainstage and taking photos, I could not thank you enough for that!

when I first got into Hudson, first thing I noticed was the hydra, which is Mobius 8's baby.. haha. He saw me out in the distance and gave me the finger; just kidding, the peace sign and what up look :D his set was simply sweet, it is amazing to see that and him in action and having fun.. the whole music of both rooms (main and trance room @ Gotham side) was amazing, I mean, I had to wear ear plugs or I would of gone slightly losing my hearing, haha. 8) DJ Sneak, always knows how to throw down great house music, brought me small chills of memories from b3 cande parties.

The lighting and the vibes, were incredible; my friends were able to find me, and that was awesome.. it was memorable and great.. I wish I can say more, but I must say; Motive Events, you've done it again, to own and hope to see you guys again, really do hope so... I mean WTF.. w00t! haha

But again, this party was just simply amazing, and hope you guys+gals enjoy the photos...

Peace,
Xer0 :D