05 24 08 ~ Dreaming in Digital Review

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

05 24 08 ~ Dreaming in Digital Review

Post by Xer0 »

Dreaming in Digital Pictures

Dreaming in Digital.. is still a dreaming memory for me.. it was a good memory for me to remember of how the Pharaoh's Water Themepark reminded me the parties of 1998 days and 1999 as well, sort of like Masterdome, but better. Knight's of the Turntable has delivered an amazing and most epic party I had ever witnessed. 8)

So many people, felt like I was in a can of sardines, the outdoor patio was great, plenty of room to do things, and wander off all over to meet new people. Hearing and meeting new people, experiences from this party was just extraordinary and fun to the full mad factor. The sound system was banging all night long, and the factor of the lighting made a huge fun difference for the entire setting. It was epic. The thing that pestered me was more ventilation please.. every time I walked back inside, it was a sauna and my lens kept fogging up-- which was discouraging me to take photos.. lol.

Every DJ from Every room, the music was just purely, epic, amazing, and it was nice to hear some real European DnB style, trance, and tech trance, along w/electro as well. It was a pleasure meeting the person from Ministry of Sound, salute to you and thank you for the wonderful tips you gave me, I appreciate it! :D

Hands down to this crew, and amazing how you guys pulled in 2,500 people; thats just awesome. Thank you again for having me, (WhaddupNow.com) to take photos for you guys.

Peace,
Xer0