Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Electric Daisy Carnival 2008

Post by Obvious »

Electric Daisy Carnival 2008 Pictures

Howdy hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in announcing the pictures going up! I thought there were going to be more pictures to add but there was problems with the line and getting in which prevented us getting our cameras in, not to mention all three of us (Xer0, Apollo, and Obvious) all were going to go and have fun as a priority, taking pictures as a secondary. I personally didn't get inside the gates of EDC until 11:30 PM for several different reasons, and Xer0 didn't get in until around 10:30 PM himself!

I got pictures from where I entered to my rave family inside the coliseum, and then whoever passed by an saw me. So, what that unfortunately equates to is a small amount of pictures. The end count was 69 pictures 2 videos. We're working on a way to fix the problem of not being able to find us, in fact I've been talking about it with a few people for a while now. The plan should make it incredibly easy to find us because we're going have a designated spot where we'll be at and can mark on the EDC map.

I hope everyone that went had an awesome time! It was awesome getting to run into Blanket, Kitty, Ricky, Dottie, LasKaA, Marilyn, Trouble, Sinful, Handz, Simple, Gauntlet (Thanks again), Aftershock, Thee-O (That was so incredibly awesome to see you! Definite night highlight right there!), Lightswitch, Strawberry, RPG, Jordan, Daddy Junk, and Dizzy. It was definitely awesome hanging out with Sparrow, Flutterby, Swee-tee, Stretch, Nate Dogg, Danny, JMoney, Chicago (Thanks again!), Kassi, Binchi, Andrew, Ron, and Tootsie.
phantazia
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Re: Electric Daisy Carnival 2008

Post by phantazia »

In the end E.D.C pulled an estimate of 98,000 people. The 3rd largest event in California and probably just as disorganized as Woodstock. I got there at 4 and didn't get in till 9. Of course I could have been an ass and cut, but one is better than that. I did have to wait an hour though on the service street right before the search entrance because I left the first line to use the restroom, and when I came back to find my spot in line I just got pushed and shoved to the front. Not something to truely complain about, but when wearing 5 inch Spice Girl shoes it really puts one on the ankles. Overall it was a good party. Not as amazing as I expected my first E.D.C experience to be, but worth the money. Benassi could have pulled a better set though. But all in all, I had quite a bit of fun.
<3
Phantazia