DDR Review! 5th of July

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

DDR Review! 5th of July

Post by Xer0 »

Dance Dance Revolution 2 Pictures

Where to start.. I guess the beginning of the night, thanks to AMS foremost for the Guestlist! I hope you guys enjoy the photos.

Summer is almost over for me, as for most didn't know.. school starts again in August (3rd week or 2nd week forgot which) but that doesn't mean I give up for taking photos as of just yet!!

It just means, No PC Access and longer time to upload photos for those who wondered wtf happened lately ;) APOLOGIES!!

Any rate...

Where Pharaoh's was still filling up people in and dancing the night away. Thanks to Rescue and X-Phactor for the kind ride ;) X-Phactor b2b w/George O Connor set was just simply sweet and nice bumpin sounds, along with Siesta Soul. DJ Fraido's set had some technical problems w/the sound, but it turned out to be nice sounds to hear bits of it. It was great seeing some familiar and new faces. It was a nice kickback, can't do much when its hot as hell though for the venue, I was indoors and outdoors running around like a headless chicken!

The lighting was awesome, AMS always delivers great lighting and of course sound too! I did enjoyed myself, I love seeing good people having a great time, and of course capturing the essence of the party.

the overall party was chill, wish it was more people, but same time, it was good amount of people to be able to do some hardstyle shuffle with some friends at the end, and managed to hear Mercedes set during the last 20mins of her set.

I do wish the fact Pharaoh's to fix their a/c unit, since its really unbearable and really humid, and sort of dangerous for my end, since I'm using a high end camera, but eh, good thing for good sized fans, just needed more of them :D

Hope everyone else did had a good time or decent time.

Till then, see you AMS guys for Oogie Boogie? ;)

Peace,
Xer0