Infocus ~ July 19th, 2008

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Infocus ~ July 19th, 2008

Post by Xer0 »

Infocus Pictures

First and foremost..

Thank you Serj & Yoel! You guys just owned the living shit out of me for this party and I must say, I am pleased and impressed.. That All Access sure made epic crowd shots! JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THEM! OMFG!!!!

I'll get more into details in a bit! 8)

Thanks to Noir for the ride! Thank you!! It was great to ride with you, Davey, and BuN BuN on the way to Infocus, thanks guys, for making this event a great and memorable party!

Ok .. so what about this party, what WOULD YOU like to know? All I can say every 20mins, you start to smell some yummy Hostess Fresh Cakes cooking, since it was near by that Warehouse, water filled ravers mouths, as well as DJ's, Security Guards, LAPD, LAFD, and promoters! lol :lol:

Good times! haha.

Standing outside in line, laughing my ass off w/quite an ample amount of new and old faces (RLers!! w00t w00t!) just before getting inside, just took some photos and laugh at good times of being so amped beyond belief of anticipation to happen, my goodness!

I must say, witnessing this event, must of taken them a hell a long time to set up a vision they had in mind for preparing stage set up, as well as the lighting, and the sound. All of these elementals to make DJ Irene's birthday bash rave was probably one of the most unique and filled with awe & amazement! It felt like it had that close-of Mini-Massive status, but just the 'amount of people' were slightly lacking, but still created that great feeling of stage set-ups were just amazingly sick as hell! WOW! :shock: Maybe it was just me and several others agreed for this ultimate feeling, they were blown away, and just had a hell of a time. The Main-Stage it self was pretty fucking sweet!

The hardcore room, with abstractions of graffiti on the walls, man, what a crazy combination, haha.. drum n bass dark as always, but WOW wtf?! some mean looking good touch! :D

Electro room I believe it was? or was it something else .. anyway, it was good, nice bumpin tunes, but lol'd @ the sandstorm when I heard it once or twice, but it was real nice to hear Insomnia, haha. It was sure enough and good funny great times times to hear songs that oldschool is supposed to be about at the same time! This is not a negative feedback of my perspective I just find it amazing to hear an old tune had to be dropped, such as the launch, children, was dropped by DJ Irene.. OMFG wtf?!! hahahah..

The Vibes of this party was just one of the kind of parties you would actually run into of the old-school rave parties, back in the days of REAL parties were meant to be, or close-of about to it in my opinion.. it was hilarious to see Security Guards were friendly, strict-- but same time; it was amazing for them wearing Kandi! :lol: :lol:

At any rate, this party was just simply, OFF THE FUCKING HOOK! I had never ever had so much fun in my entire life, its been long over due, and damn.. WTF! haha.. But seriously, this party was the party, it had meet my criteria for something...

I would totally fill in the space

but that just leaves me how speechless I was for this event, yay! :)

SUBLIMINAL EVENTS Crew.. you guys earned my respect and earned my personal Party of the Year for Warehouse status! CONGRATS! :D

I can't wait for the next event for you guys are planning, whatever it is, but I am waiting! haha. And Hope everyone else had a grand time for this, it was just amazing party and one of those parties that I wish it had to stop.. since it was way too much fun all around.. peace and much respect and love :D

-Xer0

ps: Photos.. well, give us time, apologies, I did taken well over close to 600+ photos give or take, some of them may be silly, some of them may be washed out, some of them are sexy, some of them are just damn how I saw the party with my own eyes of being amazement! thank you again Subliminal Events and Noir to everyone else of RL to make this a magical fulfilling night!