Awakening-July 19,2008

Reviews of events!
Binx
WhaddupNow No0bie!
PLURspace ID: binxe_goes_rawr

Awakening-July 19,2008

Post by Binx »

Awakening Pictures

All I have to say is wow! Insomniac did an amazing job this year. Awakening mesmerized all of us with its amazing headliner, awesome venue and great new people. Let me just say first and foremost THANK YOU Infected Mushroom for such an amazing unforgettable performance. You guys rocked my world! Infected brought a bunch of new comers to the scene and it was so crowded but so worth it.

The Hudson was a great venue choice for this event. It seemed as if the A/C wasn't on or working so after a while it got pretty hot .I had an amazing time and I'm sure everyone else did too. I'm looking forward to a lot more events there.

PLUR
-Binx
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Re: Awakening-July 19,2008

Post by Obvious »

Unfortunately I didn't get to go, so I don't know for sure, but from experience watching Infected Mushroom even with the AC on blasting as hard as it can, when you have that many people dancing and going crazy watching their awesome set, no amount of AC is going to cool off that room enough. I remember back at EDC 2006 when I walked inside the hangar that they were playing in, and walking from one side across to the other I was covered in sweat as if I had been sprayed with a hose.

It was seriously gross, but their set was way too awesome to miss. :lol: