JUJUBEATS 8/16/2008 ~ REVIEW

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

JUJUBEATS 8/16/2008 ~ REVIEW

Post by Xer0 »

JuJuBeats Pictures

Dear B3Cande,

Despite of miscommunication of guest listing issues, I must say, HANDS MOTHER FUCKING DOWN TO THE LEGENDARY PARTY IS MOTHER FUCKING EPIC!!

The End.

:lol:

Thought I was going to be that easy for a review ladies and gentlemen?! HELL NO! haha.

At any rate, first far most, wanted to say thank you to Dino and their friends, for their ride, without them, I wouldn't have made it for this legendary party. Secondly, thank you Klover and Brett, for making allowing us to take photos for this event, I can't express myself any more of saying thank you. Jason Blakemore, you fucking rock, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to capture those fucking awesome shots from stage! thank you bro. I do hope you guys let us back in for your future events that lies ahead for bright and wonderful future of incoming b3cande parties 8)

Ok back to the REVIEW!

As a veteran raver, as an old-school raver, whatever you may want to call me, I have to say, this party was pure magical, euphoria, one-of-a-kind of outdoor party I had never seen since well, the last JuJuBeats! Once I stepped outside of the car, I knew right off this night will be magical filled with bliss and euphoria, the moment I stood outside, w/my friends, I told them that and man, this anticipation is just building up like butterflies that wanting to explode out of my system and let the PLUR go around the venue.

The entire set up was beautifully done, the venue is PERFECT!! and the sound of great music, with 4 story tall speakers were just making me wanna dance my asss off (which I did later in some points of relaxation and giving people mad mean ole ultra 5min glowstick lightshows!) I mean seriously, PERFECT!!! The tiny complaint I only have is tiny guest list issue, but I knew right off, once I arrived there, things will be smoothly.. ironic bliss I say :D

At any rate...

I loooved, how being backstage access, and being on the stage w/random spectators, to famous known DJs, I was literally crying with full great emotions inside of me and been waiting for this moment for my entire LIFE! YES LIFE! Splurging every second of this happening, was pure amazement. Donald Glaude ripped it up; while DJ Dan just owned w/oldschool mixture upbeat amazing sounds, while Mars vs Mystre seemed a bit lost of their Genre, but sure got the crowd going no matter what, and Gene Farris bumpin the true HOUSE music of how the HOUSE music should sound. The Drum n Bass was just beyond crazy, and the sound was holy SHIT, the lighting, everything was just WOW. the Hip Hop / Trip hop / Chill area, was great, Glitch Mob delivered!

But on the real side-- I didn't want this night to end, I just didn't want to.. I want moar of these parties :)

I give this party best Underdog Outdoor Party of the YEAR!!

THANK YOU AGAIN B3CANDE!!

Peace w/Much Respect,
Xer0

ps: apologies for the Upload of PHOTOS!! I lack of PC ACCESS :(