Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Smurfy 5

Post by Obvious »

Smurfy 5 Pictures

Ahhhh, it's good to be back! Seriously I've been more off then on the past six months which has been my longest break ever! It felt great to get back in to see everyone and snap photos of smiling people. I arrived late to Smurfy 5 because of multiple different things. In fact originally I didn't think I was going to be able to go, but with a little persuasion X_Phactor got me to come out. ;)

When I arrived at Pharaohs around 11:30 PM I ended up hanging outside for a few hours talking to people I have not seen in a while, watching what was going down, hanging outside with Hippie Raighn and Jeepster keeping him company until around 3:18 AM when I finally went inside to take pictures. Once inside I got to check out X_Phactor spinning on the main stage tearing the decks up. After listening to the groovy tunes, and sick Linkin Park mix, I headed over to the Hardcore area behind and to the right of main stage. People were dancing and jamming out to the 160+ BPM pulse having a blast. I snagged a couple of pictures and then headed upstairs to catch some of Thee-O's set.

The room that Thee-O was spinning in was mighty dope with the colored spinning lights they had shooting up at the walls. After jamming out to Thee-O's magical house skills I made my way outside to check for the fourth area and outside chill area. After checking out the DnB area and hanging outside talking to several people I have not seen in a while, I decided to head back down to the main stage to catch Anthera's closing set.

Down at the main stage Anthera wasn't disappointing laying down some awesome tracks getting everyone into the dancing mood. Not only that but he had his own set of stage dancers, from what looked like, danced his whole set. The awesome lighting shooting laser skies overhead, along with the awesome beats and dancing ladies, it left the closing set off in a more then awesome way. Everyone was still dancing like there were no cares even after the lights came on and security told us we all had to go.

I really had a lot of fun at the party because I've missed seeing everyone, listening to the wonderfully awesome mind audio nectar known as Electronica music. I love listening to it at home, but I don't think you can ever really beat being there rocking out listening to DJ's spin it live. I hope to see you all soon!