The Fuzzy Festival ~ 09/27/08 - REVIEW

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

The Fuzzy Festival ~ 09/27/08 - REVIEW

Post by Xer0 »

First and farmost, thank you to X-Phactor to help me and my wonderful gf, for the ride to Fuzzy Festival, to meet up her friends and able to take photos too for WhaddupNow. Including, thank you to my gf, who is amazing in all ways of living it up to be PLUR and to spread it around like a brush fire got set to make everyone to next to us to enjoy the entire night!

From Dusk till Dawn! :lol: Saw the Sunset with X-Phactor and my gf, then way home, we both saw the Sunset on the way home, what a long evening party this was, yet it was sweet!

I must be honest, we did got burned (as a photographer for WhaddupNow)-- I didn't get All Access pass, so that made me difficult to achieve some shots I was looking for. But hey! It's okay right? Still had an amazing time with my wonderful gf, and her friends, along w/X-Phactor and his amazing legendary Hard-Style 2.5hr (closing set). Among much more to say later on...

Honestly.. the security was better, but for getting in, it was okay, slightly disorganized for DJ's to get in, but hey, it was their (PLURLife) first event, as well as, many other reasons-- no one is perfect so thats fine 8) The venue, hot as always, early in the night A/C was on, then it got shut off, or was on-- can't even tell honestly; but the sound, it blew my mind away, and the decorations could be better, but thats fine, the lighting was pew pew awesomeness.

At any rate--

At no particular order.

X-Phactor; legendary and epic Hardstyle set, it was truly memorable and hearing his song Heavy Metalurgy was fucking incredible!! including DJ Isaac - thriller and Rockavilla (or something forgot the name of it! ACK!! I FAIL!!) Ronski Speed sure knows how to please the crowd, having the ability to hear him with my gf and her friends really made the night special by far; he played 2 songs, one of which was Satellite and it was me and my gfs song, it was really magical! It was also our 1 month anniversary so it made it more magical haha :D Mars, Global DeeJays.. you know what I'm talking about.. w00t!! Wolfgang Gartner, some serious business is all I have to say, as well as Stupid Fresh, good stuff! Kill the Noise, sure knew how to do that, with some good modern with a twist of Breaks/Electro haha.. Lazer Tag nice deep hard sounds.. and last but least-- Hyphy Crunk, [hands down] dropping oldskool music, bringing 1998 - modern memories back to LIFE!!

I did take photos, but I did take under my usual goal amount which was 300, but I came short (about 90 or so photos less) than expected.. doh!! But, It's all good!!

It was a real pleasure to see and witness the new formation of Pharoahs, the entire vibe was great, was scared at first since it was advertised on POWER 106 and thought a bad crowd would pull in, but it didn't so thank GOD!

I do hope everyone who did went, did had a grand time, this night was legendary only by means of the music and the vibes that was around to create such a great feeling and amongst of joy..

till then.. peace.

-Xer0