Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Oogie Boogie 4th Edition

Post by Obvious »

Oogie Boogie 4th Edition Pictures

AMS pulled off yet another awesome event last night with Oogie Boogie 4th Edition! It was great seeing familiar faces as well as meeting many new ones as well. Freak was having a fun time in the hardcore area dropping the mixes that everyone stomped the floor to. Thee-O bring back the Flintstones old school was rocking the side room dropping some mad beats. Whoever set up the speaker wall did an awesome job because I was getting bounced all over the place to Thee-O's beats of bliss. Much good times! X-Phactor got the crowd in the main area blood pumping and bodies jumping as he laid down some awesomely fun tracks of good old electronica audiogasm entertainment. In fact, the entire night by everyone was rocking off the hook. It's always awesome to be able to come back from a leave of absence and hear the music that you love being played the way it should be, rocking, hard and loud!

I hope everyone that went had an awesome time. Discord you made my laugh my ass off after your set. Looked like you were having a fun time. Raptor and Blue Ice it was awesome to see you both again! Tink and Shiva HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was awesome! Bliss it was great seeing you again! Tigger! You rock! I wish we could hang out more but we're always so busy, busy, busy! Thanks again! Loveli it was great meeting you again, I enjoyed being able to actually hang out this time. MoOo, much love as always! Stogie, YOU ROCK! I miss seeing you, i hope this isn't a random happening! Jungle Bunny I miss seeing you and your crew all the time! Torch keep rocking those glow goodies. Johnny 2X4 I hope that face paint didn't mess you up too bad and I hope all is well today! Dollar it was nice being able to meet you. Unknown you're still as crazy as always! Ava Rava you rock! Sunflower it was great seeing you again! TabbyKat and Pixie, you roxxors my soxxorz! To everyone that I've forgotten, I'm sorry that I suck but thanks for Fraido and Monse you both are too awesome, and to everyone else that was part of Oogie Boogie last night, thanks for all the hard work on delivering yet another awesome event!