Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

A Happeee Place 2nd Annual

Post by Obvious »

A Happeee Place 2nd Annual Pictures

Wow! What an amazing night! As I said before what a totally awesome way to spend a birthday! I had so much fun I don't know where to begin! First off I want to thank everyone on the EEE crew that put in all this effort to throw this event! It was hard work that paid off! Happy Birthday Thee-O and Oli! I hope both your birthdays were just as awesome as mine!

The night started off at 6:00 PM when Xer0 and I arrived at the venue. We walked around scoping out how to get around the event getting a lay of the land. I ran into Belvedere, Smiley, MoOo and Martini wearing their glitter girl outfits (colored smiley faces), and also re-met Frog, a photographer from the AZ scene. I headed back to the main stage area scoping out the Dance Safe booth. I'm always totally stoked to see them at parties and I hope I see them at more future parties to get the knowledge out because when you're doing something you shouldn't be you should at least be knowledgeable about it so you're in the know, ya know? I saw DJ Envy, his girl and Bleach and we all chatted for a bit before I continued back to the outside stages.

When the doors opened lots of happeee ravers started pouring in the gates. I ran into Creature, Soupie, DJ Raptor, Torch, and Dollar and hung out with them chatting for a bit. Gauntlet and his girl came over to chat as well as Ricky from Before U Roll. I headed off to the second stage and I heard my name being called. When I go to the fence I saw Scissor Sister and Tragic Magic who enjoyed a mini "jailed" photo shoot. I walked around from there taking pictures when I saw opportunities and headed back to the third stage just outside of the main stage where I ran into Johnny 2x4 and his girl Kim and took a few pictures before I was off to the hunt again. Walking near the fence again I heard my name again and headed over to see Ava Rava, Miz Purple and their crew also "jailed" and outside the party. When I turned around DJ Andrew Lee was playing on stage two.

I made my way back to stage three where I ran into Tabby Kat who's always cheery and playful! Sapphire came up to say hello so we pulled together a group picture with some photo sessions after. Smiley was rocking out on stage three having a blast! Pixielilly was always full of smiles and happy to see me. When I headed inside to the main stage I ran into Carebear having fun listing to X_Phactor and Doublestaxxx on the tables. Flikker, Steven and friend were happy to see me. I slipped through the VIP area and out to the second stage where I ran into Seph from Technofancy and his girlfriend. Walking up to the second stage I ran into Barbie and her awesome raver crew. Running in a circle taking pictures along the way, I ended up back in the main room for Thee-O's set. He was jamming on the turntables as he does getting the crowd riled up. On my way back to the third stage I ran into Stellar, exchanged smiles and hugs, and got some pictures.

Once I stepped outside the main stage area I ran into Billboard! I have not seen him in like...forever! We caught up and took some photos then both went back to out thing. :D When I got to the second stage I saw Moon Glo and Ryan Pink Panther chilling on the side so I swung by to chat for a bit and say hello. Crossing the third stage I ran into Tigger, Loveli, Ultra Violet and many others. We all hung out chatting for a bit while taking photos all having a good time. As I moved just a bit further I ran into Blanket, and the gang and I took some awesome Kandy Kid group shots! God I love all the colors and kandie! It always sakes me smile!

I continued my rounds around the party seeing so many smiling faces all having fun! Pictures flowed and the music jammed. Around the second stage area I ran into Princess Trooper and her boyfriend, where in a huge photo session for several people begun. Seriously...I must have taken around 100 pictures withing a few minutes! It was crazy, but fun! I saw Famously Unknown, Simple, Kickback, Reach, and Smokey who all wished me a very Happy Birthday. Around this time it was close to midnight so I met up with Tigger who found Oli and took us outside where he had everyone in the area sing up Happy Birthday after midnight. That was a lot of fun and good memories right there. ;) Just after having Happy Birthday sung Lindsey came up and ninja hugged me. It was totally awesome seeing her there because she drove up by herself to come to this party, not only to party and have fun, but to make sure she could give me a hug for my birthday! Lindsey, who's awesome? you're awesome! :D

I headed over to the front gate to see how things were going stopping by stage one to see Tony C spinning, snapped a few pictures then continued to the front gate. I got to chat with X_Phactor, Doublestaxxx, Thee-O, Greatness, Izzy and Bliss. It was pretty chill, I wished Thee-O a happy birthday and he wished me a happy one right back. On my way back I ran into the twins, Amanda and Emily, exchanged smiles and hugs and got some pictures. As I was making my way back into the main stage area I ran into Phantacia. I always feel so bad because I always call her by the wrong name because she looks my other friend. I promise from now on I'll make sure to call you by your name, not my other friend's name. :lol: :hug:

I headed inside to see DuMonde ripping it up getting the crowd excited. After hanging out there for about 20 minutes taking pictures it was DJ Tigger's turn! :mrgreen: It was funny because as soon as Tigger hit the decks everyone went crazy and there was seriously six photographers clicking pictures like there was no tomorrow. Tigger threw down an old school setlist and the crowd got into it singing along dancing to the blissful beats. After Tigger's 40 or so minute set, DuMonde laughed with him about how crazy popular he was and the intense photo coverage. :lol: ha ha ha ha! much good times! Anthera and Future Front took to the stage after and threw down some awesome tracks to keep the crowd bumping to the beat. I eventually made my way outside where I chilled until the party ended. I saw Blue J and he gave me a super-frickin-awesome kandy! It's crazy! Not only is it a band, but the band is 3D and pops out at you in criss-crossing triangles! It's crazy dope! I ran into Drowsy, Dizzy and Hollywood and got a few pictures. I miss seeing my old school peeps as often as I used to, so it's always double fun when I do get to see them. :D I chilled with the crew till around 5:30 AM and then headed on home to start the picture proccess and get my scattered sleep when I could. ;)

I hope everyone that went had an absolutely awesome time! Once again big shout out and thanks to EEE and all the crew that helped! I know I missed a few names in this review and I'm sorry but you all know that I love you all just the same! Until next time! I'm counting down the days! Only 363 days to go! :D