Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Trip to Wonderland

Post by Obvious »

Trip to Wonderland Pictures

Got to this party later than expected, damn traffic! Finally arrived around 8:30 PM and saw Jeepster moving the line from one side of the building to the other. As soon as he spotted me, he flagged me over to come inside so we could catch up on what's up. We chilled for a bit talking about the party and I showed him my new camera. Jeepster was rad enough to let me borrow his Cannon 580 EX II external flash to use for the duration of the party. It was super dope awesome and I can't wait to get one of my own! Thanks again Jeepster! Sapphire was running around trying to make sure everything was going down smoothly since this first party by J420 was her baby.

When I finally went inside I saw that the place was packed with people dancing and jamming to the music. The main stage was all the way in the back from the entry door with the second stage on the second floor above where you came in. Everyone was going on with business as usual, DJ's kicking ass and taking names with their awesome tunes, light-shows galore, cuddle puddles, dancing, and all the awesome goodness that makes up a warehouse rave.

Unfortunately by 10:00 PM the Fire Marshall decided that the venue was not safe enough to continue on and what had the potential to be a great party, was snuffed out as quickly as a birthday cake. :( Mad props go out to all those in the J420 crew and double props to Sapphire and Jeepster! Looking forward to the thank you party! :)