Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Neokulture

Post by Obvious »

Neokulture Pictures

I headed out to Neokulture a bit late after leaving a family function and arrived just after the Speaker Junkies vs. Ei8ht's set at 1:00 PM, which is a bummer i couldn't head out sooner cause I really wanted to catch that set! :( When I arrived at the Trevi Family Entertainment Center I saw Philippe talking with people and walked up to say hello. I was greeted with warm smiles and hugs and Philippe took me on a tour of the whole center talking about how it was going to be set up for Primal Trance 10 Years Young. It's going to be a pretty awesome party with all access to the entire fun center. Arcades, bowling, and three stages! Good times!

I entered the main stage area and begun my picture madness. I remember meeting so many new people and meeting up with old friends as well. DJ Quervo rocked the house with his set and Thee-O and Jason Blakemore tore things up during their split set. The music was awesome and the vibes with all the people were dope. I had a really fun casual chill time. Technician finished off the night with his set leaving everyone happy. Once outside I headed to my car to head home, and instead of leaving right away, had a mini-fun photo shoot of a girl and her Shelby Mustang GT which she called "Elenor."

All in all I had a really fun time and enjoyed talking and hanging out with all the lovely smiling faces! I hope everyone else had an awesome time! I hope you enjoy the pictures, and look forward to seeing you all again soon! :D