Reviews of events!
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Winterfresh Festival 2008

Post by Obvious »

First off, I want to apologize for how long thses pictures have been taking to get up. I've run into problems along the way which has made this experience....unpleasant. If I didn't have to work a normal job I could have stepped up the process quite a bit, but I happen to like the little green pieces of paper that the job offers me. ;)

Any who, all of the pictures from Binx, Xer0, and myself are finished, they were done last night at 10:00 PM, but the JAlbum creation proccess failed last night when I was sleeping which cause the upload to not complete, which is why you'll see all of Binx's, most of mine, and none of Xer0's albums working. I'm fixing it now and I'm hoping to have the upload started when I get home on my lunch. I'd say all the photos should be up **crosses fingers** by 4:00 PM today. Assuming nothing else goes wrong that should be enough time to upload all of the pictures that Xer0 took.

Once again sorry for the delay. I wish that it had not taken this long, as you know I like to have them up within 48 hours. I promise you that every free second that I've had this week, save for bowling on Monday, I've spent working on these pictures trying to get them up for your viewing pleasure.

Go ahead and check out what is up now and be sure to come back later!

Winterfresh Festival 2008 Pictures