Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Space Opera Thank You Party

Post by Obvious »

Space Opera Thank You Party Pictures

Once again Neo Sapiens pulled off another fun and successful event! It was fun seeing everyone from Stegosaurus Excellent (Groove, Booty Bandit, Midas, Assassin, Wiggles, Kaos, SkyWalker, Captain Break Shit, Skittles, Mushroom Girl, Speed, Coy, Aric, and everyone else that I can't remember) again. I also got to hang out with Ti2ger, and Princess Lollypop in the Neo Sapiens friends’ area.

The gates opened around 8:30 PM and music was bumping in the air. I made my way around the different area's to get the lineups and once done I begun my hunt for pictures. I went around and tried to catch at least one shot of each DJ playing during the night, and I think I covered most, but I know I had to have missed a few. :( Walking around the party I got to bump into Cid, Liz, Rava Flava, and Phatt Man who were chilling and enjoying the party. Wolverine came back up and reintroduced himself from last week's party. Princess Trooper, Stogi-E gave me a big surprise when they showed up because I didn't expect to see them. Milbert Miles was kicking it with Kiddo, Pebbles, Han, Philippe, and Mushroom Girl by the main house stage. Orion and Ultra Violet were chilling on the main house stage. :p

I had a pleasant surprise to see Miss X-Mas over by the brochures and restrooms! :D Rob Bass was chilling over at the DnB area with his brother Wirdowe having some beers. Minty and Lightswitch said hello when I was cruising the House area. LowTek and The Keri were enjoying some of Dirty Deeds, Toxic, and Blitz DnB set. Danielle was dancing the night away as she always loves to do. Digits was chilling and listening to Quervo on the old House, now new Trance / Goa stage, and this crazy cat girl started to climb a tree to stage right! I thought she was only going to climb up to the first split of the tree to dance and be seen, but she tripped me out when she kept going! She had to be at least 30+ feet from the ground in one of my pictures.

While walking around still taking pictures and looking up into the tree I bumped into Liquid and X_Phactor. I told X_Phactor what was going on and we both went to look for her since she was far from sight at this time. I guess since there were two people looking up at her she decided to come down. It was all crazy, I'm just glad that she didn't get hurt! Whoever you are, if you're reading this...you all types of crazy! :p :D

About this time Thee-O jumped up on stage and laid down a wicked sick set. I spent the next 30 minutes tearing up the dance floor having a blast! I shot over to catch some of X_Phactor set, and some of Rob Bass' and capture some more memories. Both X_Phactor and Rob Bass were drawing a crowd with their sounds, the only bummer about it is that there were 3 places that I wanted to be simultaneously because all 3 DJ's are awesome. :?

I ended up making my way back to the House because I wanted to chat with Thee-O. When I got there Jonathan Morning was already playing a mean set and Thee-O was hanging around just to the right of the stage. I asked him if he had recorded the set because yes...it was that awesome! Unfortunately I found out that someone has his mini-CD recorder and hasn't been able to record since early this year. :cry:

After taking a few more pictures I went to hit the hay because I knew I had to try and get some rest for Groovy the next day. All in all the event was totally happening and was a bunch of fun for Famously Unknown and I. Hope everyone that went to Neo Sapiens - Space Opera Thank You Party had an awesome time and I'll see everyone at Groovy!

Note: Sorry to anyone I forgot, I've been partying non stop the past 3 weekends going to 2 parties each weekend. To make things worse this week I started partying on Wednesday night. :x I'm just burnt out.
Famously_Unknown2006
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Famously_Unknown2006 »

THis party really ROCK hard!!! I get to MEET many new people. BEst of all Hangin out with OBVIOUS rocked!
Xuanmeista Entrepreneggroll