Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Rave-O-Lution 2006

Post by Obvious »

Rave-O-Lution Pictures

Wow...what a night!

Stogi-E, MoOo, and I arrived at the venue right on time at 9:00 PM. We got out and started to walk to the entrance but found out that the doors weren't quite open yet, so we headed back to the parking lot to chill with everyone else waiting. I got to bump into En3rgy, Trojan Man, Phoenix, Mushroom Girl, Florida, and Familiar before helping out Chris with the ice.

The doors opened around 9:45 PM and we headed on in. Once inside I bounced into JaYbEE, SpongeBob, and Riff. We made our way out to the Hardcore room and outside to the chill area where I found Shadow trying to steal my hat! ;) :P Wandering around I bumped into Prophecy, MaxX, Bunneh, and Gingerbread. By about 1:00 AM the party was cracking off the hook! Everyone was having fun, dancing, and socializing. The vibe was good. :)

Around 2:00 AM I bumped into Badger and we went off to watch Shadow spin his set..sick tunes right there. :twisted: I walked around gathering pictures like a squirrel gathers nuts for the winter, because hey...everyone likes photos. ;) :P

Around 3:15 AM the Hardcore / Happycore area was fixed up and En3rgy was ready to spin. All I have to say is what a mind blowing set. I remember I was at Brainstorm chilling in our car when I heard some really awesome beats coming from the stage behind us. I sat there wondering who was kicking out such awesome beats, and when I got out to investigate I found it to be none other then En3rgy, so it was no surprise that he TORE UP the Happycore area. The area was packed with people and every one of the feeling the vibe and sharing the music.

Definitely mass P.L.U.R.R. times!

After En3rgy's set both MoOo and I were getting pretty tired, plus MoOo had to work the next day so we headed out just after catching the beginning of ChexMixer's and Megaman's set.

All in all it Kids of the Core threw an awesome party! It got cranking after 1:00 AM and I believe anyone who didn't come out tonight missed one HELL of an AWESOME party. What a great way to kick off the Warehouse season. :D

Those of you that went I know you had fun, and I'll see those of you going to Frooty Loops tomorrow night!
Jellybean
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Jellybean »

It was nice to meet you!
bunneh
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by bunneh »

I'm glad I saw you there!!!! <3
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

Jellybean wrote:It was nice to meet you!
And it was nice to meet you too! :D
bunneh wrote:I'm glad I saw you there!!!! <3
And it was fun seeing you there too! :)
DJMorbidKitty

Post by DJMorbidKitty »

This defiently was an awesome party and my first of the KOTC one's....defiently an experience and tons of interesting people. I hope to see everyone again.