What does ur raver name mean?

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

PASSWORD
WhaddupNow Member

What does ur raver name mean?

Post by PASSWORD »

Raver Name: PASSWORD

At frooty loops some guy was slanging some 100 mit's acid for 10 dollers, so i was like fuck yeh gimme 2, we left shortly therafter to go to my friends pad. i go sit at his computer and stare at it, this is when the acid kicks in, im trippin madness, and i slow down for a second and say aloud "does the password.... have a.....password?" then about ten minutes later i say, hey wouldnt password be a cool raver name and my friend saturday is like, you know u cant give urself your own raver name, as he says that my friend d.p. cuts in and says, dude he isnt him right now, that name is locked.
|@|PASSWORD|@|
P.L.U.R.R
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Who is this Shawn the Obvious Strings you speak of?

Post by Obvious »

Ha ha ha, damn! Craziness!

Here's my info straight from my MySpace profile.....because I'm lazy and it sums it up well. :p ;)
My rave name is Shawn the Obvious Strings, but people shorten it down to Obvious, and some people being funny call me Captain Obvious. Recently as of 4/1/06 I picked up a surname to my name. Everyone has raved about my glow-stringing abilities so they've given me another name to add onto my name so my friends know me as Obvious Strings.
Basically I was with my Rave Family having a good time when on of my Rave Dad Sparrow looked at me and said, "Obvious." He then thought about it and decided that I was too unconventional to be a singular name, that I was like Alexander the Great, so thus I was named Shawn the Obvious. Later on I was glow-stringing when my Raver Uncle Stretch gave me my surname.

Totally fun memories, totally fun times, and a totally wicked awesome name. It works for everything! Couldn't have been more perfect!

What my rave name means

Post by Guest »

Rave Name:Shaman

sha·man
n.
A member of certain tribal societies who acts as a medium between the visible world and an invisible spirit world and who practices magic or sorcery for purposes of healing, divination, and control over natural events

so i'm at my first massive (EDC 2006)
and i'm candyflippin some kind of crazy balls
and i'm talkin to Lightspeed who when i met asked me what my intrests were i told him mostly drugs and.......existentialism he proceeded to introduce me to all his friends as Shaman
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

RaverName: [E-Tard] Unicorn {Secretly - Thumper}

I was named at NW [1 yr rave anniversary. 2nd time rollin with da fam {wow, i used to go sober}], Rollin' plus Water Bottle, plus me, equals E-Tard Unicorn, or Unicorn for short, thanks mom for rubbing in the E-Tard part, haha
Same Night, Chillest Venue, Grass, plus Massage, plus My Awesome Body Hi, equals me Thumpin' so therefore Thumper

I will always be [E-Tard] Unicorn first and Thumper in the Shadows, but we'll see which works itself out in the future, I love em both even though sometimes i am hesitant of E-Tard Unicorn I should love it for all the good times and my raver family is the best i could ask for, and all the good people i've met i am truly happy
Last edited by MaDMAn on Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"

Post by Guest »

You know... I don't have a rave name
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

be at monster massive, be yourself and have a blast and we'll name you, nobody should be nameless, also think about registering, or wait until your named but do, this is a great place and we look forward to new members/friends, take care
Last edited by MaDMAn on Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
Glenny
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Glenny »

That was me... thought I was logged in, but I wasnt :lol:
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

hehe, it happens
can't wait for monster massive
later
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:

raven

Post by Guest »

ok, so my raver name is raven. lol yeah, ive been told its not all that raver-y. but so anyway, heres where it came from. i started raving when i was 16, and back then i was goth and i only wore black. my real names rose, and im a redhead (go figure) so some of my buddies who originally started taking me to parties started calling me black rose. (hence my oldest username to date ^_^) lol ok, so people were getting confused, cuz im not black (apparently that was an issue since people were calling me "black" and im pasty as all hell lol) and someone heard me quote edgar allen poe at a party and it turned into the crimson raven. (red hair, black clothes, add in the poe, you get the idea) but so yeah. that ended up getting shortened cuz my buddies were lazy, so they just started calling me raven. and now i have a tattoo of a raven, so its kinda stuck ^_^ lol actually, i also have a tattoo of a rose... if youve met me chances are ive shown you both, but if you havent, ill be at monster so come find me and ill show you!!! ^_^ oh yeah, heres me: http://www.myspace.com/screamtoyourhavoc
<~!*.:teaz:.*!~>

Raver-name

Post by <~!*.:teaz:.*!~> »

Name: Kesley
Raver-name: Teaz

Denver raver... jus found the web site, umm any coloradoians here>? Well hope to se u all at the few upcomin big ones!

Teaz :D
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

Just a reminder...

If you want to be known and keep a username you need to register for the forums. All you need to do is pick a username that fits who you are, such as I chose Obvious since it's the main part of my raver name.

When you register you'll have the option to join usergroups to access private forums and build up a rapport since no one else will be able to claim that they are you!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

:D so I was at my second rave, dream again 2006, and my entire rave fam was rolling ballz in my friend genuines car, so everyone needed something, cigarettes, water, dust masks etc. which I just happened to have on me, and after I had given everyone in the car what they wanted my friend exit replied
"thanks man you have this really cool aura around you you should be called aura", exit then asked around to my other rave fam members and they decided aura was to cliche and since I liked the fish in the fish tank from finding nemo who was crazy about bubbles and bubble was the closest thing to aura that any of us could agree on at the time my name became bubbles,
the only other bubbles i know about is a girl who only goes to massives speaking of which i have a kandi for her :), monster massive is gonna be my 10 rave woot!
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

@Teaz, sup welcome to the board!

@Raven, You know your name is a play on words too, Ravin'
just thought i'd let you know you where destined to Rave, hehe

@bubbles, hehe nice story, they shoulda called u black market or 7-11, the way you had the hook-up for everything
interesting you mentioned that you've only ever met one other bubbles, anyone else have seen any of the raver names mentioned before at raves?

p.s - holy crap, deja vu big time
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
<Touch>

Le Dubbing of thy name

Post by <Touch> »

Well being Frooty Loops was my first rave that didnt get shut down after 1230am and the first time i rolled and i was all over that place if you went to that rave I probably said hi to in some sort of manner

But yeah thorough my ventures of my happy little world my one friend that i made at the rave asked me if i had a raver name yet i said "no.." and he was tryingto figuring one out just shooting out crap like "taz"? He was asking me little questions about myself then i finally told him what i do as my job, he said "what." And i said " I'm a massage therapist" then

he said "Touch" and there was a little crowd around us by that time and we all kinda said "touch " together almost in a chanting kinda way in agreement. And that's when i found myself ^_^ I love my raver name. Make sure to show this noob some love I'll be at MM
Touch
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Re: Le Dubbing of thy name

Post by Touch »

<Touch> wrote:Well being Frooty Loops was my first rave that didnt get shut down after 1230am and the first time i rolled and i was all over that place if you went to that rave I probably said hi to in some sort of manner

But yeah thorough my ventures of my happy little world my one friend that i made at the rave asked me if i had a raver name yet i said "no.." and he was tryingto figuring one out just shooting out crap like "taz"? He was asking me little questions about myself then i finally told him what i do as my job, he said "what." And i said " I'm a massage therapist" then

he said "Touch" and there was a little crowd around us by that time and we all kinda said "touch " together almost in a chanting kinda way in agreement. And that's when i found myself ^_^ I love my raver name. Make sure to show this noob some love I'll be at MM
:-P apparently i forgot to sign in but Yeah PluRr!!!! I'm the guy up there^

Oh and i wanna give a shout out to Password!!! He got me into this site