What does ur raver name mean?

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

MaDMAn wrote:RaverName: [E-Tard] Unicorn {Secretly - Thumper}

I was named at NW [1 yr rave anniversary. 2nd time rollin with da fam {wow, i used to go sober}], Rollin' plus Water Bottle, plus me, equals E-Tard Unicorn, or Unicorn for short, thanks mom for rubbing in the E-Tard part, haha
Same Night, Chillest Venue, Grass, plus Massage, plus My Awesome Body Hi, equals me Thumpin' so therefore Thumper

I will always be [E-Tard] Unicorn first and Thumper in the Shadows, but we'll see which works itself out in the future, I love em both even though sometimes i am hesitant of E-Tard Unicorn I should love it for all the good times and my raver family is the best i could ask for, and all the good people i've met i am truly happy
So it seems I have evolved...

RaverName : MaDMAn
MDMA :
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine), most commonly known today by the street name ecstasy, is a synthetic entactogen of the phenethylamine family whose primary effect is to stimulate the secretion of large amounts of serotonin as well as dopamine and noradrenaline in the brain, causing a general sense of openness, empathy, energy, euphoria, and well-being...

I haven't been able to rave with my original raver family for quite some time, which bothers me somewhat, but I know everyone is busy and such, so it hasn't been too long since I was named, and it seems MaDMAn kinda stuck, I really like it and everyone here at the site, myspace, IM, etc [pretty much home away from home / foster rave parents, haha] knows me as MaDMAn. I guess I have yet another story to tell now, about my ridiculously long and ever changing raver name. MaDMAn the Raver Formerly known as [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
MaDMAn via [E-Tard] Unicorn aka Thumper
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
PassWord wrote: "What do We do if it Starts Raining?"
"Take more Drugs, Put on Your Gear n Dance!"
Skull_hearts

Raver Name!

Post by Skull_hearts »

My Raver Name Is " Pink Madness"

why?

Because i love pink, (my nails were pink at the moment)

and madness because ive been told that my lightshows are "fucking crazy".

:)
Lustie
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Lustie

Post by Lustie »

My raver name is Lustie!

I was at my first rave, Nocturnal 2006 and me and my rave family were all sittin on the grass hanging out. I stood up so my friends could rate my newfound "raverness" and my best friend reaches up, and pulls down my skirt, revealing pink skull booty shorts. It's then decided that I need to walk around in underwear and fishnets.

5 mins later, I say hi to a group of girls sitting next to us, and they find out I don't have a name. After seeing my mini transformation, they decide on Lustie as my new name. All my friends nodded in agreement, and the rest was history.
<3Lustie
Prophecy

Post by Prophecy »

Prophecy... I was named by an old raver friend from the east coast named Miru; she gave me options and then named me what I picked.

I love my name. XD
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

haha nice
options are always good
Prophecy is pretty awesome

thats sorta how I got the current I chose the best most known ravername i go by [even tho i do like Thumper *looks at avatar* n Unicorn]
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
~Sic Boi~
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by ~Sic Boi~ »

My Rave name is ~Sic Boi~. I got this name hours before heading off to my second rave (Freebee 2), which was an amazing party by the way. Thank you Jessie Dean for that. Me, Syn, Nux, 2 Tone, Toemaytow, KP, and Lost were all at my house recovering from a long night at LCP the night before. I had been told all the crazy shit i did at my first rave (Doin It In Tha Dirt) was "Sic". Syn had noticed that and he noticed how i was always seeming to fall ill
:oops: at the worst times, seeing that i had a nasty staff infection on my nose that i had gotten from Doin It In Tha Dirt. Syn was still mildly kandiflippin :shock: :roll: i believe and he was making a kandi when he shot up from my living room table and yelled "SIC BOI" :idea: :!: and threw a kandi at me saying "Sic Boi". Thus giving me my raver name and the name i went by later that night up at Freebee 2.
~Sic Boi~ AVR Much PLURR Love.
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

That's some crazy stuff Sic Boi!

Hopefully now you don't get so sick as often and get to enjoy the parties more.
JonnyMars

Post by JonnyMars »

Rave names are unimportant.
MaDMAn

Post by MaDMAn »

so is your actual name
P.L.U.R.R. DanceSafe
MaDMAn wrote:
g-g-g-girla

Post by g-g-g-girla »

i dont have a raver name.... but im hoping 2 get one at TAO...

we'll c
Amuck

name...

Post by Amuck »

umm yeah... i run AAAAAAAMUCK amuckamuckamuck.... anything more?
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

I love Amuck especially when she runs Amuck! ;)

Post by guest »

well ive been two a couple raves and i dont have a name nor raver family...i just love to dance and give lightshows...
I got a friend of mine that i belive knows shaman and goes by goose (i dont know y) but yeah he dubbed me THE FURY one night when I was giving out light shows at my house...(hahahaha yeah lotsa non-electro people watchen light shows)
soooo, i guess i should introduce myself as THE FURY? I dunno, whatevs
The Fury
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by The Fury »

well officially im FURY. I went to alignment on my lonesome and talked to a caouple ppl, phattmann and syke good times. So therefor Im Fury, y cause at times i explode in spurts of energy, in a fury...
CyA On ThA StrEeZzeEtZ!!
pop tart
WhaddupNow No0bie!

pop tart

Post by pop tart »

the lights had just turned on at connected 07 and i wanted an after party. i couldnt find it, and no one knew of one so i decided to throw one myself. about 15 people took my number down and got directions to my house.
as some of us are walking to the car someone is talking about pop tarts and im in my own little world. those are the only words that i herd and decided to blurt out "thats a sick ass name" some one said "you can have it" so i took it.
i get to my house with 3 other people and were sitting on my bed and suddenly my phone starts ringing off the hook. everyone is on their way to my house. everyone already knew me as pop tart before i had a chance to even tell them. i broke into some crazy basement room, brought some chairs some music, and lights. it was the connected after party, went from 4 to 10 and i shall forever be known as poptart.
thanks everyone that was there that night.

thats the story, but the name fits cause at raves i just pop up everywhere all the time like a pop tart out of a toaster.