What does ur raver name mean?

This is the base channel for all your chit-chat banter.

Moderator: Moderators

shimmy_love
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Re: What does ur raver name mean?

Post by shimmy_love »

hi my name is heather and my raver name is shimmy
and when i went to my first rave which was together as one 2007-2008,,
i was getting a light show with my friends and thats when they named me shimmy maker of alll shinny shimmmery sparkely things
lol
:D
Botinki
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Botinki »

Mardi Gras Masqerade was my first rave.. I've been rolling with my friends for a couple months now, but hadn't really heard of a raver name. So my friends and I met an AMAZING new friend there, and when I told him me and my best friend didn't have names, he pulled my boyfriend aside and thought of ones for us. Mine means 'shoes' in Russian.. I just like shoes.. a lot. hehe. Can't wait for the next one!
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

This topic is always fun! I love how everyone has gotten their name! Some by randomness and some by actions / desires. :D
Botinki
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Botinki »

I actually just got a new rave name last night.. Spin KittE... cause I like to spin.. :mrgreen:
phantazia
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by phantazia »

Summer '07

I had never been to a rave before. Well one that I could actually have account for( since my actual first rave I was so gone I didn't even know my owwn name). So I never got that true raver name. I was house sitting at the time and my boyfriend was a raver. Voices '07 was supposed to be my first party that started it all, but as always the ride situation crashed. Since I had a house pretty much to myself everyone came over. Midas gave me my first name Feline which I liked, but we all knew there was something better out there for me. It was a Thursday night and a mass amount of people came over. Frying rolling and lightshows up the galore. I was sitting on the couch rolling and watching family guy when it came to topic that I didn't have a rave name. Binx(of fresh crew) thought that Cinderella would be good, but that it was to cliche what with me having blonde hair and blue eyes. She wanted to call me the real name of Sleeping Beauty(Aurora) which none of us had the clue to what it was. Her and Keebler decided that I wasn't just one Disney movie, but all of them put together. Therefor I got the name Fantasia. As does all ravers, I wanted to change the spelling to make it uniquely to me. Phantazia. I started officially raving again Monster Massive '07(almost every weekend since) and not once have I ever met another Phantazia. Whenever I introduce myself to people I get hey I love that movie or omg I love ur name. I have abslolutely fallen inlove with my name and go by it so much that at school teachers and non-raving students call me by it. I'm thankful everyday for that summer and my rave mom Binx and dad Keebler.
<3