Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Oogie Boogie 3rd Edition

Post by Obvious »

Oogie Boogie 3rd Edition Pictures

WOW! What a night! And what a night to make a sudden appearance!

The night started off heading up to X_Phactor's house since we were going to carpool with Xer0, WhaddupNow's new photographer, Jellybean and SpongeBob. We got in the car and headed off to the party. On the way we heard something rapping against the underside of X_Phactor's car that sounded like a piece of rubber that had a nail in it that was whacking his frame. We pulled over and tried to see what it was, but when you have a 6 inch clearance from being in a lane you don't really feel safe doing anything, not to mention we couldn't see what it was! We drove up to an area that had more defensible space so we weren't RIGHT on the road. What we found was that the inside of X_Phactor's tire had shredded a seam and had popped out. :( X_Phactor and I took off the tire and installed the spare (why the HELL do manufacturers give you a lame donut tire rather then a real tire as a spare) and headed off to the party. When we got to the party we all walked up and in, got everything cleared and started the partying for the night! :D

As soon as I got in I finished putting on all my kandy and started in taking pictures! Discord was on stage kicking ass taking names putting down the mad beats while everyone on the dance floor was was bopping to the music. X_Phactor headed up to the stage and got ready for his set. I ran into Cameron Rapter, who was sporting his new black and white checkered hat, and said chatted for a bit. Tink came up and we got our together party picture then a picture of Tink and Izzyman and then Courtezan came over and said hello, along with Hyperlink, Kitten, Lust Bunny, Ninja, Bliss, Silence, Johnny Pyro, and Hello Kittie! :D I saw a flash of light and looked over and saw Tigger doing what he does best! :D We chatted for a minute and got a picture with Hello Kittie holding us both in arm-locks, then continued the picture hunt. I made my way to the outside area where I ran into Dariel, Bubbles, Beeker, Bleach, Nemo, Mila Pookie, Jojo from J.A.G. Events, Creature, Motion, Pink Panther, :happybirthday: Fresh :happybirthday:, Trails, Sparklezz, BinX, Smiley, Space Puppy, Justin, Famously Unknown, Kermit, Trojan Man, Marilyn, Forgot, and Oblivious. I eventually made my way to the Happycore area where Sqeak was laying down some seriously awesome tunes that made the ears thump in Bliss!

I headed out to the main stage to check out X_Phactor's set and bumped into Binx, Drowsy, Eyefull, Moogle, and Raven. X_Phactor never fails to impress and kicked out some seriously awesome Hardstyle, which I found out later was his last Hardstyle set as he is going to "experiment with Tech Trance and Electro." If you have not done so already check out his profile and download his music! It's the shizznit! After X_Phactor was done with his set Samurai came up to the plate to continue everyone down their tranceriffic journey! Walking around I ran into Mike Groove which I have not seen in forever!

Outside Thee-O was chilling with some of his friends waiting for his set to begin where we talked about pictures, backstage access, and this review. A lot of people missed this and Thee-O said a lot of things that made me smile so I figure I'm going to try and keep up with it again! Michaels was walking inside when I snagged him for a quick picture with friends and then right after I had a group of people that wanted to do a quick photo which ended up starting as a group of 8 ending up as a group of 22! :D

Heading back inside I ran into Ricky from Before U Roll and we chatted a bit about several different things before he had to go back to work and I shot off for more pictures. Simple, Hands, Kickback and Reach were all chilling having a good time parting it up! Toast was chilling in the Happycore room and SpongeBob was messing around with his photos making a glowing heart. This was actually cool as I found out how to open my shutter for more then 2 seconds allowing me to take some seriously crazy overexposed pictures! :D I made my way to the main area because Thee-O was starting his set!

I shot backstage to get some nice pictures and video and when I got there.....Oh Em Gee! Thee-O was scratching something sizzick on the CDJ that was there. My ears orgasmed in Bliss! Thee-O always knows how to lay it down and serve it so that everyone goes crazy! His set was so awesome that I wish I could have recorded it from start to finish so I could relive the experience again and again!!! At least I got two videos, though I wish the sound was better, and even now, after listening to it like 30 times now, i still get chills down my spine! While Thee-O was laying down the law Oogie Boogie came on stage to make an appearance and get the crowd even rowdier! Good times! :D

Making my way outside I ran into Galactic founder of L.A. Rave 411 and got a cool picture with him and the laser sky! Outside I ran into Raver T, Tim of Fresh Events, and Anthera of Euphoric Electronic Entertainment. I hung out for a while, chatted with several people and eventually made my way back inside.

In the DnB area Tony C was laying down some heavy beats and all the Jungilists were moving in synch. I swung up the the Happycore are to see Liquid_Phonik (Liquid NRG and ZerophoniK) laying the smack down for all us happycore lovers! Out in the main stage Paul Ahi was spinning some awesome tunes that the crowd loved. I eventually ended back where I started by the entrance where I met up with Boss, Kitty, Mushroom Girl and Stellar! :D Cameron Rapter was on the main stage dropping some sweet beats. It's always fun to watch him on stage cause he always has a fun time and dances right along with the crowd! :D Majikk was backstage with him partying it up too!

I continued wondering around the party taking pictures of people until I made my way back into the main room to watch Fraido step up the the turntable to deliver music to the crowd's forever starving ears! :D The crowd was bumping up and down in appreciation of the good tunes and everyone still had beaming smiles. I headed to the Happycore room to hear Mercedes spin her stuff! The crowd huddled next to her bouncing up and down with energy, smiles, kandy and good energy! I slipped my way into the DnB area to see T.Error spinning, got a few shots, and headed back to the main room. Discord was on stage playing while the crowd was dancing to the awesome music we all know and love. I let it soak in for a little while before I made my way outside to meet up with everyone I drove with.

Outside I saw Mowgli and Kiddo, both of which I have not seen in quite a while! They were both chilling and kicking it, talking with friends. Everyone in our group was pretty tired by this point and decided that it was time to go. I shot around the loop one more time for any last minute photos I could find then headed back outside. We all drove back to X_Phactor's place and got in our own cars and headed home.

All in all it was an amazing night! I have so much fun feeding off the smiles and energy of all you amazing people that I really miss you when I can't come and party! I'm so happy that I got to see so many people that I have not seen in a long time, and saw people that I have not seen in a very long time! I hope you all had a PLURRiffic night and I can't wait to see you all again at the next party!

I want to personally thank Fraido, Monze, and all of AMS Entertainment for putting together and pulling off such an awesome event! Thank you all for always welcoming me with warm arms and big smiles to any event that I've been to of yours! I wish you all nothing but the best and look forward to seeing you achieve your future goals! :D