Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Fifty-50: Session 9

Post by Obvious »

Fifty-50: Session 9 Pictures

Schwez and I headed for Fifty-50 and ended up getting there a little later then I had wanted. When we got in Cameron Rapter was spinning in the main room. We walked out to the patio area to see the hookah area and the bar. Just around that was the second area that was finishing setup.

As the night progressed more people filtered in until around 11:30 when the place was packed and X_Phactor hit the stage. I went up and wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But I was a little early, so I waited 20 minutes and wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! :D

I got to see some many awesome people that I had not seen in a while, or if I had seen it had only been for a quick hello, picture, and gone. That's one of the reasons that I like hitting up a smaller party sometimes because you really get to have 1 on 1 time with people instead of running around taking photos all night....but that's fun too mind you. ;)

Once X_Phactor's set was over Schwez and I had to head out for work the next day. I hope everyone that went had a lot of fun and I hope to be able to go back there sometime soon! :)