1UP 5th Year Anniv. -- REVIEW [January 10th, 2008]

Reviews of events!
Xer0
WhaddupNow No0bie!

1UP 5th Year Anniv. -- REVIEW [January 10th, 2008]

Post by Xer0 »

Hello everyone! :D

Hope everyone had a good time @ 1Up, despite of crazy crowds, massive heat ventilation, finding a way to get through people, witnessing a few things, and just exploring the huge venue (felt huge because I'm a n00b at this place)!

At any rate...

It was a pleasure and awesome time, thank you Addicted for giving us Guestlist, thanks Obvious for the ride, Aryan it is always a pleasure to see you & hang out with you, we need to do this again if ever down, we had a lot of fun.. it was great seeing so many faces, DJs, friends.

The entire night, personally, the music was bumpin'-- the sound was quite awesome, the set up and props were pretty sweet, Nintendo theme :D Met Darude, saw Blakemore, Thee-O, J. Splat, a quite a few other DJs that knew who I was, is always fun, spending time in the VIP was pretty sweet too :)

The vibes were mixed from earlier the night, I do not know if there was one or not, bBut people were dancing their asses off, enjoying music, lightshows, I guess you can say; for an interesting fresh venue.

I don't know what else to say.. ?

I had my own share of fun.. hope everyone else did.. or so tried.

Peace w/Much Respect,
Xer0 & Obvious