Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Movement

Post by Obvious »

Movement Pictures

Movement was awesome! It was at the same location that [urlhttp://forums.whaddupnow.com/viewtopic.php?t=133]Shake Like an Earthquake 2[/url] was at. That was the first time I broke my picture record and it looks like I've done it again with 628 pictures! I'd like to thank everyone from Connected Productions and Fully Loaded for allowing me to plug in my charger as that allows me to take more pictures so it benefits everyone! :D

The party started around 8:30 PM after the Fire Marshal ok' ed everything and everyone started filtering in. From when I walked in the front doors until I left it was a non stop music thumping party. It looked like everyone was having an awesome time, vibes were good, and music was awesome! I ping ponged from area to area taking pictures in each area with favor in the center chill area. It's just nice to have an area where you can actually see people and shoot over and say hello. I'm sure it also makes my hat easier to spot so people can come up and ask for pictures too! ;)

The night was a fun blur from picture to picture! I had a blast and hope everyone else had one too! :D