MiX - Deejay-Tested, Underground-Approved!

Reviews of events!
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

MiX - Deejay-Tested, Underground-Approved!

Post by Obvious »

MiX - Deejay-Tested, Underground-Approved! Pictures

Oh...my...God...

how can I put this, this night was awesome! The night started off by me getting to head out with my raver family. We got out an hour later then what we had anticipated but it worked to our benefit since we were able to head right in to both the map point and the event without any lines. Once inside the place looked like it was going to be a cool venue. I started taking pictures and everything after that was a blur...

I can't really put into words all the events that happened, but I can say that I had one hell of a time and I would think that everyone else had a good time too. Just imagine, a rave that makes you feel at home, keeps you happy, and makes you never want to leave. Yeah, that's what this was.

Finally around 3:00 AM we needed to leave because Sparrow's back started to hurt and the seats there weren't cutting it. Miss X-Mas needed a ride home so since we were on our way out we all figured why not! By 3:30 AM we maneged to get everyone out and back in the car. We hit my house at 5:00 AM to get something to drink and head back out to the after party, but as soon as we hit the couches the plan went out the door. :lol:

I hope everyone that went had a great time like we did. This weekend was awesome and I'm looking forward to Primal Trance next weekend. :D
StrechyMCstrechersoN
WhaddupNow No0bie!

so sick

Post by StrechyMCstrechersoN »

this was one baddass night to remember... new friends old friends and great music. the only thing that killed it for me was the problems with the sound system and lights.

see you all next time
Strech
Dazed
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Dazed »

Anyone know what happened to that guy who convulsed on the floor at the end of the night?
Obvious
Obviously the Site Admin
MySpace ID: djobvious25
PLURspace ID: obvious
Crew's Name: WhaddupNow.com

Post by Obvious »

I don't have concrete info since I was gone before this happened but after the got him outside I heard that originally everyone thought it was overheating / OD, but I heard from another that he had a seizure from the lights.

Either way it wasn't a bueno situation. :(
Dazed
WhaddupNow No0bie!

Post by Dazed »

Ya I just saw all the fire engines outside that venue just gets to packed.